High Block Related Installation Notes
Installation notes regarding high rise blocks are mentioned in tall buildings with practical measures to be taken in the chimney notes.
1 operating pressure in the boiler
Operating Pressure = (Kazan lower level with open expansion tank + pump pressure level difference) x Safety factor
Pump pressure can be about 5 MSS. Safety factor is particularly true for coal-fired boilers and boiler in a power failure, etc. It takes into consideration because of the stopping of the circulation pump.Value can be 1.10. (Do not use High-gained in a block of coal.)
2. It is a separate boiler that feeds the boiler. The boiler feed 90/70 ° C constant temperature water is required. It also runs all year, summer and winter. If the boiler type at low capacity and inefficient boilers are fed to the boiler. Also heating depending on the outdoor temperature must be supplied with water at different temperatures ranging. In this case special measures must be taken to cylinder connection. Boiler and heat from the same building you need to win, it can obtain water at two different temperatures using the 3-way valve. However, to separate the boiler is in summer business is generally more economical in operation is taken into consideration.
3. Boiler placement and type. High buildings serpentine boilers should be used. Heating pressure 25 mss’y past the double wall could collapse in the tank. In addition, the serpentine boilers and warm-up time of less space would be advantageous because it is shorter. resistance to pressure from the inside of the cylindrical container is higher than the pressure from outside. Therefore, a double-walled 6 bar pressure in the boiler in the heating circuit can be up to 2.5 bar operating pressure.where the water poured in the boiler, the heating circuit is filled with water, it would be in the double-walled tank collapses. Ultimately serpentine boilers should be used in high-rise buildings.
4. Pump: wet rotor pump max. Using pressure is worth 60 mss. Building height greater than 60 m (or static pressure of 6 bar to the pump (60 mss) (must be all the more ductile cast iron pumps will be used and should be used in centrifugal pump mechanical seal.
5. Elongation: elongation is important in order due to the high temperature in the pipes and block long distances. The PVC pipe is 7 times greater than the elongation of steel pipes.
In heating column, should be determined to be a stationary point. When you find a tube elongation compensator 30 mm should be used. Elongation, if any, special branch and flexible connections up to 50 mm., The classic application of 30 mm. Compensator second pipe exceeds the value should be used. To this end, special heating installation guidance produced for the (bed) compensators are used with success in such installations.
Is about 1 meter 1 mm extension tube at 100 ° C temperature difference, the expansion joint outlets are suitable considering putting every 30 m. Expansion is not available, the pipes can also be made Omega growth. Omega (or compensator) should be made in the middle of the first and is the current branch.
First fixed point in the column from downstairs, in the basement of the horizontal pipe length can be formed about twice a distance. If one compensator or be used omega fixed point at the top end it can be 3 or 4 times. After the column vent pipes on the roof should be approximately 5 m in horizontal length. Radiator branch pipes at the points where more should be done to extend at least 2-2.5 m.
Wall outlets last ones should be avoided, flexible sleeve should be used in the wall switch required.Than uppermost floor of the return column elongation calculated level difference between the output axis of the radiator should be about 2 cm more. So practically 5 – should be 6 cm. If this is not, purger should be placed on whether an extra piece on the return column. Radiator branch connection should be connected directly to the radiator. Otherwise, pull the brass valve or additional points. For this purpose, the use of an elbow and corner radiator valves will be useful to have 1-2 mt length of the branch.
Wall heater in the transition of the column,
a. The flexible sleeve should be created,
b. This can not be achieved outlets must run approximately 2 m horizontally before the wall,
c. Due to the risk of corrosion in the pipes through the wall must be used Ytong type of lime-based material or the pipe to prevent contact with this material should be used with special sleeves. Pipe through-holes with the same cause corrosion should not be filled with plaster. Columns should be used in the passage of the hive floor.
6. Heating supplies must also be welded. Fittings column and should not be used in those short branches.
7. Heater: Cast and panel radiators are manufactured to withstand the operating pressure of 4 Atu.radiators should be given in order for high-ordering will be used in 6 Atu operating pressure. Atu Atu prices of 4 and 6 are the same radiator. Heat exchangers are used in high-rise buildings in the 6 Atu value does not exceed the static pressure, if this value is exceeded for a particular reason, it should use high pressure heaters.
8. Avoid the use kosv valves High static pressure systems. (Because it creates a weak point in the pipe extension) Instead of turning to all radiator valves must be used. gate valves to be used must be 10 quality PDA.
9 DINof the large facilities and the static pressure of the norm for those who benefit from the relevant section concerning the desired structure with more.
Practice Note on High Block
1- ND blocks used in high-quality gate valves under 10.
2- Kosv valve should not be used in high-rise buildings. Brass material is based on expansion.
3. Instead of turning to all radiator valves should be placed (for testing and ease of operation).
4- Heating installation must also be borne in high rise buildings.
5- Slope between the radiator return pipe to the upper floors in high blocks should be more. between the vertical axis tube top spot with a radiator outlet must be at least 6 cm difference. If this is not achieved, then added a piece of pipe on the return column, should be placed on the purger.
6- 13 and 15-storey block in the whole column, will be held on the second floor coverings and ceiling above a fixed point on the fourth floor. Omega expansion joint on the middle floor or the pipe between two fixed points must be installed.
7. The heat exchanger is used in high blocks must be placed in the primary circuit 3 way control valve. Thus, this valve calcification, it is possible to effect protection from such pressure.
Measures to be taken in the chimney for High-Rise Buildings
1- Flue system must engage in the electoral system should be preferred. the source systems in the source region becomes brittle during cooling because of the critical situation in the region affected by the heat and cracks may occur. of toxic NOx gases in the flue gases can penetrate through the cracks it should be considered. thermal expansion of the double-walled stainless steel chimney used in multi-storey buildings should be taken into consideration and the flue gas system expansion by manufacturers to absorb, quality-controlled expansion elements are manufactured in the factory conditions should be used. Double-walled chimney system must be able to act independently from the inner wall of the outer wall to meet the changes in temperature while.
2- In case of using low-temperature boilers in multi-storey buildings close to the exit portion may be condensation in the chimney. It will be placed in areas near the exit to prevent the fan from falling below the dew point temperature of the flue gases can be expelled. Another way is to use air assist mechanism. This arrangement flue gas provide the eject condensation of the flue gases by increasing the speed of the boiler combustion during periods of moisture in the flue through ventilation makes the drying effect and without being influenced by changes in combustion air draft also provides that a regular basis.
3- Earn no more than necessary it should be connected to the same flue of the heating demand that their fuel two boilers and burners and must be considered to be of the same type. The condensed water in the area will be condensing flue must be condensate drainage collectors will be collected. It should avoid altering the direction of the maximum possible length of the smoke duct and chimney heights quarter should be. Except as required channel chimney connection should be made with 135 ° tee with. Each observation must be part of the 30 meters.
4- Done to the chimney of installing lightning rods and grounding line is required. The flue gas and combustion flue institutions outer wall so as not to cause a fire in the building thermal insulation should be done and should be unaffected by this combustion flue. The flue must be resistant to fire will be in the building and should avoid the transfer of heat conduction through the fire to other floors.The insulation material used in the double-walled chimney must be fireproof properties. When the chimney passes through a combustible floor or ceiling of a free, 50 mm air gap should be maintained and firestop elements should be used.,
5. In particular, support for the latest high chimney on the roof of the building is required to be placed in such a way that exceeds 1.5 meters, this extension should be equipped with an additional support. For this purpose, a tensioning wire should be clamped rigid belt and the belt tension, preferably the average wind speed must be checked in iron brackets must be connected and the region.
Source: Isısan Heating Installation Book